Speed over the ocean waves with this fantastic jet ski tour. We will explore the beautiful coast of southern Tenerife in a unique, exciting way, for 1 or 2 hours.
What to expect
At the time you choose, we will meet at the port of San Miguel, where the jet skis will be waiting for you. Before getting on them, there will be a brief explanation on how to drive them correctly. No previous experience is necessary!
Then its time to set off! Accompanied by the guide, who will ride his own jet ski, we will speed over the waves of the Atlantic while admiring the stunning coast of Tenerife. We will see the famous Red Mountain located in a specially protected reserve, the lighthouse of Punta de Rasca, which dates back to the end of the 19th century, and the beautiful Adeje region.
You can even stop halfway through to take a dip in the ocean and try some snorkeling. If you're lucky, you may even see some sea turtles or dolphins.
We will return to the initial dock after one or two hours of activity, depending on your choice. After handing in the jet skis, you will enjoy some delicious drinks - coffee, chocolate, tea, soft drinks, and juices. There are also showers and changing rooms for you to use if you want to change.
Capacity of the jet ski
Each jet ski can carry a maximum of two people. If there are two of you, you can rent one jet ski and share it.
Jet skis have a maximum capacity of two people. When booking, if there are two of you, you only need to reserve a motorbike and you can share it.
Minimum age restriction
The minimum age to drive the jet ski is 18 years old and 5 years old to travel as a companion.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Jet Ski (max. 2 people)|
|1 hour tour||
|2 hour tour||
1 hour tour
Jet Ski (max. 2 people)US$ 83.80
2 hour tour
Jet Ski (max. 2 people)US$ 145.70
1 - 2 hours.
Jet ski rental for the chosen time.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
San Miguel port